Hi,

We're running TRX from OES Inc., and we're looking for alternatives.

TRX provides allocation and i/o services for the TSO/ISPF environment. TRX
allows us to
avoid maintaining logon procs with hard-coded dataset names or clists/execs to
dynamically allocate TSO/ISPF datasets, by providing a dialogue/database to
describe
individual user/application dataset requirements.  TRX also provides
performance benefits
by dynamically caching frequently-used member and streamlined i/o processing
for ISPF
datasets.

Is anyone aware of a potential replacement for TRX?  I'm aware of ALTLIB/LIBDEF
but (1
it's not compatible with our existing infrastructure, (2 it's going to require
coding exec's
for each of our vendor and internal products and (3 it won't provide the
performance
benefits of TRX.

Thanks,

Dennis Schaffer