----- Original Message ----- From: "Ted MacNEIL" <eamacn...@yahoo.ca>
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 6:21 PM
Subject: Re: TRX Replacement

>You can also cache the
directories for the ISPF libraries in LLA (although IBM is now saying it's only for LINKLIST loadlibs).

When did that change back, and where is it documented?

I remember when IBM changed LLA from LinkList Look Aside to Library Look Aside.

I did NOT get that memo!
-

Ted,

This was a big harangue last year and Peter Relson laid down the law. Many of us were going with the Library Look Aside for LLA, but Peter told us no, Linklist Look Aside. I did find an old presentation from Greg Dyck that lent credibility to our arguments, but Peter is the final authority here.

Regards,
Tom Conley