From:   Chokalingam Thangavelu <thangavelu.chokalin...@wipro.com>
To:     <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
Date:   03/01/2011 06:42 AM
Subject:        SYS1 Datasets and it associated product names
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

Hi,

Please let me know if there is any document that describes SYS1 datasets
and its associated product names.

For example SYS1.SIGY* datasets are related to Enterprise Cobol.

Regards,
Chokalingam Thangavelu

to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and
may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all
copies of this message and any attachments.

transmitted by this email.

www.wipro.com