RUNNING CA'S TOP SECRET 5.0
I'm trying to dump all my disk to tape for a DR test and I believe I need to
use the ADMIN keyword.

Error when using the ADMIN keyword on the Dump command of pgm ADRDSSU.

PAGE 0001     5695-DF175  DFSMSDSS V1R3.0  DATA SET SERVICES     2011.066
 DUMP FULL INDD(INVOL) OUTDD(OUTVOL) ADMIN ALLDATA(*) TOL(IOER) ALLEXCP
ADR101I (R/I)-RI01 (01), TASKID 001 HAS BEEN ASSIGNED TO COMMAND 'DUMP '
ADR109I (R/I)-RI01 (01), 2011.066 15:43:57 INITIAL SCAN OF USER CONTROL S
ADR707E (R/I)-RI03 (06), NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE ADMINISTRATOR KEYWORD
ADR017E (001)-CLTSK(01), 2011.066 15:43:57 TASK NOT SCHEDULED DUE TO ERRO
ADR012I (SCH)-DSSU (01), 2011.066 15:43:57 DFSMSDSS PROCESSING COMPLETE.

Below is my Top Secret accesses but I can't figure out what else I need to use
the ADMIN keyword.
READY
 TSS LIST(GLC) DATA(ALL,PASSWORD)
ACCESSORID = GLC       NAME       = CASERTA, GREG
TYPE       = CENTRAL   SIZE       =      512  BYTES
FACILITY   = *ALL*
CREATED    = 01/29/07  LAST MOD   = 03/07/11  14:21
PROFILES   = SYSTECP   SYSPRGP   SALARYP   SMCTECH
ATTRIBUTES = CONSOLE
BYPASSING  = NODSNCHK,NOVOLCHK,NORESCHK,NOLCFCHK,NOSUBCHK,NOVMDCHK
LAST USED  = 03/07/11 15:51 CPU(INCO) FAC(BATCH   ) COUNT(25965)
XA OTRAN   = CEMT                                          OWNER(SYSCOMP
   ACCESS  = ALL
INSTDATA   = TECHNICAL SUPPORT
-----------  SEGMENT CICS
OPIDENT    = GLC
-----------  ADMINISTRATION AUTHORITIES
RESOURCE   = *ALL*
   ACCESS  = ALL
ACID       = *ALL*
FACILITIES = *ALL*
LIST DATA  = *ALL*,PROFILES,PASSWORD,SESSKEY
MISC1      = *ALL*
MISC2      = *ALL*
MISC8      = *ALL*
MISC9      = *ALL*
PASSWORD   =

TSS0300I  LIST     FUNCTION SUCCESSFUL
READY
END

This document has been scanned by Special Metals Corporation for viruses and
inappropriate content. It contains information intended only for the individual
named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a
hard-copy version. Special Metals Corporation, 3200 Riverside Drive,
Huntington, WV 25705, USA,  www.specialmetals.com