I haven't ever used or even seen CMF, so I can't really comment on the
comparison.  However, I will say that I really like RMF's Distributed
Dataserver component which exposes RMF III interval data as XML
that can then be used in all sorts of interesting ways.  IBM's included
browser-based Data Portal leverages that and you can relatively easily
write your own code to do something similar.

But as I said, I haven't seen CMF so perhaps they have the same
capability.  If they don't, put that as item #1 on my list for reasons to
use RMF instead.

Scott Chapman