Of course he did. There's no flies on gil!

On 17/03/2011 8:49 PM, Martin Packer wrote:
Maybe but he understood MINE. :-)

Martin Packer,
Mainframe Performance Consultant, zChampion
Worldwide Banking Center of Excellence, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker

From:
David Crayford<dcrayf...@gmail.com>
To:
IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Date:
17/03/2011 12:43
Re: Why is WTO so much easier to use than better methods? (Was RE: Trouble
Reading a Spanned File with an Assembler Program - Working Program)
Sent by:
IBM Mainframe Discussion List<IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

gil,

I think you misunderstood my point. I was talking about printf() and
where it routes it's output.