From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Matan Cohen
Sent: 21 March 2011 10:23
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: *IEA061E REPLACEMENT ASID SHORTAGE HAS BEEN DETECTED

Hi,
One of my lpar is is suffering from
*IEA061E REPLACEMENT ASID SHORTAGE HAS BEEN DETECTED
I notices that the DB2 STC are ended with :
IEF352I ADDRESS SPACE UNAVAILABLE
I'm familiar with the option to start AS with REUSASID=YES but DB2 isn't
start with the 'start' command and i don't know how to implement this with
DB2 subsys and if it's possible.
is DB2 STCs always leave a AS unreausable ? or maybe there is somthing I can
do to avoid this.

the reason I asking it , is beacause i would like to avoid enlarge the
RSVNONR .

--
best regards,
matan cohen