On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 12:23:27 +0200 Matan Cohen <matancohen...@gmail.com>
wrote:

:>Hi,
:>One of my lpar is is suffering from
:>*IEA061E REPLACEMENT ASID SHORTAGE HAS BEEN DETECTED
:>I notices that the DB2 STC are ended with :
:>IEF352I ADDRESS SPACE UNAVAILABLE
:>I'm familiar with the option to start AS with REUSASID=YES but DB2 isn't
:>start with the 'start' command and i don't know how to implement this with
:>DB2 subsys and if it's possible.
:>is DB2 STCs always leave a AS unreausable ? or maybe there is somthing I can
:>do to avoid this.

:>the reason I asking it , is beacause i would like to avoid enlarge the
:>RSVNONR .

Much worse than that. Any address space that is a DB2 client cannot use a
reusable ASID either.

http://www.dissensoftware.com