And I have DFSORT set to to totally ignore whether SORTWK DD statements are
coded or not. I use ICEPRM00 in PARMLIB like:

JCL,
   DYNALOC=(SYSDA,31),
   DYNAUTO=IGNWKDD
INV,
   DYNALOC=(SYSDA,31),
   TMAXLIM=10000000
TSO,
   DYNALOC=(SYSDA,31)
TSOINV,
   DYNALOC=(SYSDA,31)

JCL coders here did not think it was wise to make them determine the SORTWK
needed. I think that I agree.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV