Sorry.  I'm going to reply to my own post because I should update it.

The Infoprint Transforms to which I referred are the V2R1 Transforms from
AFP that are currently out in the field, but they are being replaced and are
no longer marketed as of the start of this year.  The new IBM Print
Transforms that are replacing them have just been announced here:
http://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/cgi-bin/ssialias?subtype=ca&infotype=an&appname=iSource&supplier=897&letternum=ENUS211-078
and are differently named.  Instead of afp2pdf, the new product has
afpxpdf.  It will still have the ability to do encrypted PDFs, but I think
it does it differently.

I thought I should just point that out, because if you don't already have
the transforms to which I referred in the original post, you can't order
those anymore.

--Roger