From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Chase, John
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 12:27 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Downloading PoOps?

J.)

> I wanted to download the new Principles of Operations manual. Piece of
> cake - just go to the web site[1] and select it. Surprise!

Try from here:

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/bkserv/r12pdf/#zarchpops

The "front door" to the z/OS Internet Library is here:

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/bkserv/

    -jc-

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html