From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Ed Finnell
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 2:48 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Check TAPE Contents

Jazbut, TMS was CA-1 as opposed to TLMS.

In a message dated 3/24/2011 11:28:35 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
rex.pomm...@cnasurety.com writes:

You  mentioned you have RMM as your  TMS.

The information contained in this e-mail may contain confidential and/or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please reply to
sender and destroy or delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.