Hello Mr. Mark Zelden,

First thanks very much from your help, and i must say, that We have some of
their programs, that is very good for us, like LPROG, IPLINFO and others.
Learned a lot with this programs, very good.
Now about this question, We try do what you said, then , our job is this :

//IEBPTPCH JOB   (PROD),ROTINA,CLASS=S,
//    NOTIFY=&SYSUID,MSGLEVEL=(1,1),MSGCLASS=T
//*
//MPROC PROC HP=1
//PS10 EXEC PGM=IEBPTPCH
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSUT1 DD DSN=F1,
// DISP=(SHR,KEEP,KEEP),
// UNIT=/670,
// LABEL=(&HP,BLP,EXPDT=98000),
// VOL=SER=G00698,
// DCB=(RECFM=F,LRECL=80,BLKSIZE=80)
//SYSUT2 DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN DD DDNAME=SYSIN1
//MPROC PEND
//*****************************
//* HP=1 FOR VOL1 HDR1 HDR2 *
//* HP=3 FOR EOF1 EOF2 *
//*****************************
//JS10 EXEC PROC=MPROC,HP=1
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN1 DD *
PRINT MAXFLDS=1
TITLE ITEM=('TAPE LABEL INFO',30)
RECORD FIELD=(80,1)
LABELS DATA=YES
/*

And the result is this :

PRINT/PUNCH DATA SET UTILITY
PRINT MAXFLDS=1
IEB435I MISSING COMMAND PRECEDING COL 14
TITLE ITEM=('TAPE LABEL INFO',30)
IEB435I MISSING COMMAND PRECEDING COL 11
RECORD FIELD=(80,1)
IEB435I MISSING COMMAND PRECEDING COL 13
LABELS DATA=YES
IEB435I MISSING COMMAND PRECEDING COL 12
IEB420I SYSIN IS EMPTY

Apologize for not knowing very well.

Sergio