No, stick with normal time! But yes, skip the changes.

>Nowdays you get home at the hottest part of the day and you
>use more energy to cool down the house than if you got home later.
And last week it was just getting light when I went to work, but now it's
back to driving in the dark. I'll probably have to use lights in the morning
all year long!

>This is why Arizona stays on ST year round.
I thought they are on normal time all year round! I know I was very confused
when in the Glen Canyon Dam Visitor Center that showed times in Utah and
Arizona as one hour apart. Utah did have DST, Arizona did not, except in the
(Arizona) places belonging to the Navajo Reservation, which is mostly in
Utah, on DST.

In any case, the one (IBM) application that could not handle the fallback
was OPC (now Tivoli something) up to the point where OPC got terminated in
this installation a while back.

Barbara Nitz