From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Hunkeler Peter (KIUP 4)
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 9:53 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Summer Time, "state of art"

>Perhaps it is like my boss indicated. He likes the time
>change. Because it gives him sunshine hours after work.
>So he goes out and does things. Which stimulates the economy.
>So summer hours basically help the economy by urging people
>to spend more money.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain why it is good to
have "sunshine hours after work" in summer but not in winter.
You might say that in winter it is dark when you leave the
office any way, so it doesn't help. True, but it doesn't
do any harm either, does it?.

--
Peter Hunkeler

The information contained in this e-mail may contain confidential and/or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please reply to
sender and destroy or delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.