I can figure the parameter list part out OK, but what I was asking was whether
the LE enclave needed by a C subroutine would be made available, and how.  I'm
*guessing* it might work by telling SORT it is "COBOL", but without actual
experimenting I don't know. The FM is quite silent about anything except
assembler and COBOL as MODS-type external exit routines to a JCL-invoked sort.

Peter

and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of
the
attachments from your system.