thanks very much for taking the time to answer my question.

Chris,

thanks very much for taking the time to answer my question.

The Share presentation 6865, (Boston, 2010) from A.Christensen
provide the explanation which I expected to find in the Communication
Server bookshelf at z/OS 1.11 level. Or in the "z/OS 1.11 migration guide",
since loading EZBTIINI into ECSA using dynamic LPA functions
is new since z/OS 1.11, and wasn't there at z/OS 1.9 level.

I used Google, but wasn't smart enough to look at page 2, where the link
to Christensen's presentation was. I apologise for this.

I pay always attention at what the HealthChecker tells me, especially
when I IPL a new z/OS level. In this case, I wanted to know whether
the alarm caused by msg CSVH1001E for Dynamic LPA changes was justified or not.

Now I know it was not, because this is the way TCP/IP at 1.11 level works.

Walter Marguccio
z/OS Systems Programmer
BELENUS LOB Informatic GmbH
Munich - Germany