There exists REXX for PC (Reginald, OOREXX, etc) in the windows environment.
I would
code a REXX script which would issue an FTP and DIR then check for the files
existence.
If not exist then FTP put. That is if the Windows initiates FTP.

If z/OS initiates FTP the do reverse with REXX script.

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 8:34 AM, McKown, John <john.mck...@healthmarkets.com
> wrote:

"Those who can make you believe religious absurdities, can make you commit
atrocities."  Voltaire

killed a great many philosophers.  Denis Diderot

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails
of the last priest." Denis Diderot