On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 22:13:28 -0400, Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.)
<shmuel+ibm-m...@patriot.net> wrote:

>Don't forget tasklib[1]. That can be an issue for batch, not just for
>foreground TSO.

All I have been able to find thus far is that TASKLIB is a parameter of the
ATTACH macro, nothing on how to 'get it'. I think JCL's always have a STEPLIB
and/or JOBLIB specification, or am I mistaken?

>TSOLIB does not reallocate STEPLIB; it simply tells the TMP what
>libraries top use for a tasklib.

I have TSOLIB now covered by using TCBJLB, DCBTIOT etc. So, if TSOLIB is
modifying TASKLIB, then TCBJLB is actually this TASKLIB ?
If so, then that is now covered for batch too, right?

Thanks,

Etienne