Supra wrote:

>We continuously get 0Cx abends from our application in the production and
test environments. Our application consists of PL/I and Assembler programs.

Is that application homegrown applications?
How continuously? Do you get the same abends with same or different inputs?

>Before migration to z/OS 1.10 from z/OS 1.7 we were getting similar messages
during tests.

You should have resolved that abends before migrating.

>Those were 0C4 11 abends and they were solved by changing the old PLI
libraries to the new CEE libraries in our compile job.

You probably need to re-compile ALL of your programs with all the correct CEE
and PL/I libraries PLUS the correct z/OS macro libraries.

>But after a while we started to take 0C6 06 and 0C4 04 messages in our
application. Our clients takes those abends and the message says "ISPF
processor ended abnormally. System Code 0C4 Reason Code 04".

There must be other messages too. Show them, if possible. What is driving
that 'ISPF processor'?

>I know it is a very general question

It is indeed too general.

>but i wonder if those messages are related with the application itself or are
they related with the environment. By the environment i mention the syslib
libraries used in the compile and linkedit jobs.

Perhaps both. You did not mentioned something about your RUNTIME libraries?

You may need to review the programs for bugs.
And as Binyamin suggested, looking at dumps will certainly help you there.

Good luck!

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht