> -----Original Message-----
> From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List 
> [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of CUNY Yann
> Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 10:17 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Control date format using Rexx
> 
> Hi all, 
> 
>       I would like to control a date format in a dataset with REXX. I
> know it is possible to convert ... but I just want to make a control. 
> 
> Thanks in advance.
> 
> Yann

I don't understand. What does "make a control" mean to you? Perhaps an example 
of the output you want would help. If you need today's date in European format: 
dd/mm/yy, then 

TODAY=DATE('E')

would do it.

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/IKJ4A390/4.3.16

--
John McKown 
Systems Engineer IV
IT

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

9151 Boulevard 26 * N. Richland Hills * TX 76010
(817) 255-3225 phone * 
[email protected] * www.HealthMarkets.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message may contain confidential or 
proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact 
the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. 
HealthMarkets(r) is the brand name for products underwritten and issued by the 
insurance subsidiaries of HealthMarkets, Inc. -The Chesapeake Life Insurance 
Company(r), Mid-West National Life Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The 
MEGA Life and Health Insurance Company.SM

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
send email to [email protected] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO
Search the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html

Reply via email to