You can you WS FTP software to download all PDS memeber at one time.

Regards
Saurabh

On 4/28/2011 9:18 AM, jagadishan perumal wrote:
Hi,

I have few REXX codes saved in mainframes and i would like to extact it to
my PC and add this members to XMIT manager file. I have downloaded the XMIT
manager software but i am not able find the way to save all the downloaded
REXX codes from mainframes. Could anyone please guide how to save all the
downloaded MVS format files in XMIT manager.

Regards,
Jags