On 27 April 2011 23:48, jagadishan perumal <jagadish...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have few REXX codes saved in mainframes and i would like to extact it to
> my PC and add this members to XMIT manager file. I have downloaded the XMIT
> manager software but i am not able find the way to save all the downloaded
> REXX codes from mainframes.

XMIT Manager does not update XMIT files; it can browse and extract,
but not write.

> Could anyone please guide how to save all the downloaded MVS format files in
> XMIT manager.

You need to distinguish "XMIT Manager" from "XMIT files". You don't
say what mainframe OS you are using (I'm not sure what "MVS format
files" are); if z/OS, then use the TSO XMIT command with the OUTDSN
keyword to create an XMIT dataset. If it's z/VM then you need the
SENDFILE or NETDATA commands. I don't know if other zArch OSs have
support for this format.

Tony H.