Jags,

When you say "mainframe" are you talking about an ISPF session? If so, the only
way you can have something "constantly moving" is if the ISPF panel is locked
out and no user interaction can occur. Is that what you want to do?

Dave Salt

SimpList(tm) - try it; you'll get it!

http://www.mackinney.com/products/program-development/simplist.html