I will preface my next comment by saying .. I haven't looked at the
licensing ..

Not that I am advocating anything illegal... but can EKM be treated like
BTAM and just pull forward the jar?

I suppose it will break at some point, but you could always use cavaj to
pull it apart and put it back together with whatever needed to be fixed.

Just a thought.

TKLM does bring some things to the table that EKM does not have (other than
a DB2 requirement).  I am sure that I know of at least 2 people that will
not be sorry to see EKM go (since the support for EKM was rolled into the
JAVA support instead of a separate product).  But once people did go thru
the work to get EKM running.. there seemed little reason to change what was
working.

Rob Schramm

Rob Schramm
Senior Systems Engineer