AFAIK.. you can't issue Top Secret commands to an inactive data base.  If
there was a utility.. it would basically be running TSS under the covers to
do the work.  You can restart TSS with another DB and then issue commands
and restart again to get it back to the original DB.  The address spaces
that are already active should continue to remain active with their
associated ACEEs.  The only thing (mostly true) you have to concern yourself
with is creating new ACEEs during the time in which the "old" data base is
active.

And modifying a dead DB directly is a really bad idea... but you might be
able to make small changes... but it would be a better idea to follow the
restart TSS path.

Rob Schramm

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 9:51 AM, Elardus Engelbrecht <
elardus.engelbre...@sita.co.za> wrote:

> Bill Johnson wrote:
>
> >Our security guy normally issues Top Secret commands using IKJEFT01. He
> wants to be able to point to an old Top Secret database no the active one.
>
> Ok, now we are getting hot. The question is now about issuing a Top Secret
> command using some keywords pointing to something else. Not about IKJEFT.
>
> Perhaps you could show here the command and all its keywords tried out?
>
> And give some output received too...
>
> Perhaps some Top Secret guru could helps?
>
> Groete / Greetings
> Elardus Engelbrecht

Rob Schramm
Senior Systems Engineer