It can be a bit much to go thru.. but it also is a powerful record of what
has been setup and what JCL is run... which is helpful when dealing with
goofy problems that seem to be doing their best to hide.

Rob Schramm

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 11:22 AM, Richard L Peurifoy <r-peuri...@neo.tamu.edu
> wrote:

> On 5/4/2011 8:52 AM, Rob Schramm wrote:
>
>> If you specify the ",L" at the end most of the parms have a list option.
>>  At
>> least it will give you a record in syslog of what you chose.
>>

> You might not want to do this on the MSTRJCL parm, IIRC it will cause
> the JCL and messages for all started tasks to be written to the log,
> not just the MSTR JCL. Otherwise, I specify this on most parms that
> support it.
>
> --
> Richard

Rob Schramm