Is SDSF still using ISFPRM to determine group membership or is it using RACF?

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Mike Myers
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 12:46 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: SDSF REXX stops working in z/os 1.10

We had successfully run some REXX procedures that used REXX in the batch to
process job output through SDSF on z/OS 1.9. To get it to work in 1.9, we
created a new user group, which we put first in our ISFPRM member and
associated the designated users by adding an IUID statement that addressed an
NTBL table that named the TSO users we wanted to be able to run the REXX
procedures.

Since going to 1.10, with the same ISFPRM member and the same REXX procedures,
we now find that the REXX procedures fail to retrieve any data from SDSF and
all fail when trying to address any of the .0 elements of the stem variables
that should contain data returned by our SDSF commands.

Did something change in the REXX interface for SDSF in z/OS 1.10? I have not
been able to find any items in the manuals or on the net.