> Thanks to Lizette Kohler, I can mention that, before, when I said "object",
more correctly, I should have said "load", since the module has passed through
the linkage editor.

Since when has it been so difficult to understand such a clear sentence?

Feel free to explain what aspect of the sentence causes you problems with
understanding.

If my previous references to "object" modules are to be understood as
references to "load" modules, in what sense I am to be considered advocating
that "object" modules should be put into a partitioned data set referenced by
DD-name STEPLIB?

These are not rhetorical questions. If you feel you have any useful
contribution to make, you should answer them. Otherwise much advice has
been offered recently over the appropriate action to take which I expect you
do not need repeated.

-

Oh, I see I must offer an apology to everyone, when I wrote "favour" before,
it should have been "flavour". I hope that didn't upset anyone's understanding
too much! It's one of those cases where a mere spell-checker doesn't hack it!

Chris Mason