Wayne

Be so kind as to read all the posts in a thread before jumping in with a not
very kindly expressed comment - however much it may contain a correct
observation.

Lizette Kohler referred to *load* modules and I appreciated that, in my
concern to emphasise that these modules were *not* source modules which
was probably what the Quasar Chunawala expected, I had specified the wrong
favour of non-source module. That error was extremely quickly corrected at
Tue 17:29 -5 with your "correction" at Thu 6:12 +10. If you know how these
time-stamps work - I don't! - you will probably end up with about a day's
delay. That to me means you should certainly have been able to pick up my
correction of "object" to "load" long, long ago!

But it shows how you need to keep on your toes in this febrile environment!

P.S. I'm sorry if you have posted an apologetic retraction in the meantime!

Chris Mason