We collect the SMF70,89 records throughout the month and submit a Subcapacity
Report each month based on MSU usage;  we generally save a few dollars each
month.
We must report on all LPARS defined to our processor; in our case a production
LPAR and a test LPAR.
Our SCRT eligible products are:

"z/OS V1","5694-A01",33
"CICS TS for z/OS V3","5655-M15",33
"MQSeries for z/OS V6","5655-L82",33
"IBM Enterprise Cobol for z/OS and OS/390 V3

In our installation parameters for SCRT Release 19.2 the following IMS products
are eligible for SCRT:

EDIT       BDC2.SCRT.V19R2M0.NO89                            237 lines dele
 Command ===>                                                  Scroll ===> C
 000001 * IMS DATA COLLECTOR FOR WEBSPHERE STUDIO APPL MONITOR V3
 000002 * TIVOLI COMPOSITE APPLICATION MANAGER FOR IMS V6

Suggest install the current SCRTool, collect the data over a month and see what
you get...
If the rolling average for MSU utilization in a given month is lower than the
licensed capacity of your processor you may save a few dollars each month...