From: Chris Mason <chrisma...@belgacom.net>
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Sent: Sat, May 21, 2011 10:49:35 AM
Subject: Re: java executables using batch

Jags

>I'm going to assume he would have made a similar to identical suggestion if he
>had realised that JZOS was a handy hook on which to hang your enquiries.

And just about simultaneously - given the delays involved while we toil putting
together helpful posts for you - he did!

Chris Mason

On Sat, 21 May 2011 09:41:26 -0500, Chris Mason
<chrisma...@belgacom.net> wrote:

>I'm going to assume he would have made a similar to identical suggestion if he
>had realised that JZOS was a handy hook on which to hang your enquiries[3].

On Sat, 21 May 2011 07:39:42 -0700, Scott Ford
<scott_j_f...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Jags,

Here is what Mark spoke of it took all of a 5 sec search on Google...

http://publibfi.boulder.ibm.com/epubs/pdf/ajvc0103.pdf

Scott J Ford