I exec Java from batch: Here is what my JCL looks like:

//TSSDONS1 JOB
(DON,DON),MSGCLASS=A,NOTIFY=&SYSUID
//*  Caps must be off
//MEASSRVR EXEC
PGM=BPXBATCH,REGION=200M,
// PARM='PGM /u/Java6_31/J6.0/bin/java -jar /u/test/SocketServer.ja'
//             r 41001 m=ewsf f=/u/meas/smf le=0'
//STDOUT DD SYSOUT=*
//STDERR DD SYSOUT=*