Add these to your JCL.

/*ROUTE XEQ   testnode
/*ROUTE PRINT prodnode

                      Howard Rifkind

                      <ibm_main                To:      IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU

                      @YAHOO.COM>              cc:

                      Sent by: IBM             Subject: Kick off a job on a
different LPAR.
                      Mainframe

                      Discussion List

                      <IBM-MAIN

                      12/05/2005 10:19

                      AM

                      Please respond

                      to IBM Mainframe

                      Discussion List

Because I only have SFTP (via Ported Tools) on a test LPAR my users can't
use it.

  I would like to be able to allow usesr on the Production LPAR to submit a
job containing SFTP commands and some how have it run on the Test LPAR and
return the results of the SFTP run (which ran on the Test LPAR) to the user
on the Production LPAR.

  Can anyone suggest how this can be done without have operation or user
intervention on the TEST LPAR?