From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Chase, John
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 11:38 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Kick off a job on a different LPAR.

Another way, assuming the two LPARs are "connected" via NJE and are running
JES2:

//JOBNAME  JOB ....
/*XEQ TEST     <-- routes job to specified system (node)
// <rest of job >

    -jc-

to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the
archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html