From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Dana Mitchell
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 4:08 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: ESCON Director Operations

On Tue, 24 May 2011 22:31:00 +0200, R.S.
<r.skoru...@bremultibank.com.pl> wrote:
>2, Instead of CF CHP(xx),OFFLINE you should issue VARY PATH
>(ccuu,chp),OFFLINE.

Radoslaw,

Thanks I was hoping that might be enough.

>3. Say good bye to the drives from me ;-)

Want to buy them?  Anybody?

Dana

The information contained in this e-mail may contain confidential and/or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please reply to
sender and destroy or delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.