________________________________
From: Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) <shmuel+ibm-m...@patriot.net>
----------------------------SNIP-------------------------------
>You could play adventure on the VAX machines.

Lindy:

You can also play adventure on IBM (TSO) we used to spend hours on it. The
programmer who got it working gave a map out and spoiled the fun.
You could go into the cave and get (whatever the item was) and get out in 3 or
4
moves (IIRC).
It was a lot of fun:)
I guess we were easily amused. The other time killer was star trek as were
several other games.
The only reason we had the FORTRAN G1 compiler was that we were trying to bring
back a outside time sharing user.
The person who was responsible was the sad blond type and I had to hold her
hand
quite a bit.
I used to have the source  but lost it 125 years ago. Alas it was in a
cartridge.

Ed