From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of Alvaro Guirao Lopez
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 8:24 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Enterprise Cobol for z/OS compiler defaults

Hello zfriends,

I'm seeking the way to obtain the compiler parameters by default of
Enterprise COBOL z/OS V4R2, apart from seeing the defaults that appear from
a compile execution, I want to know where I must see to obtain this
paramaters, I cannot find any member in the distribuiton library and I don't
find the way to know it....