Are you running any product on this LPAR. Also try 3270 address space and then recycle TSO .

Regards
Saurabh

On 6/13/2011 10:32 AM, jagadishan perumal wrote:
Hi,
I did D TS,L and there are no active TSO users.
Regards,
Jags

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 10:22 AM, saurabh khandelwal <saurabh.khandel...@oracle.com <mailto:saurabh.khandel...@oracle.com>> wrote:

    Can you confirm if any of your TSO users are still logged on to
    System. If yes, then cancel that user id and then try to stop TSO
    with P TSO command.

    Regards
    Saurabh