jagadishan perumal wrote:

>I agree my mistake for not being effective on homework. Thanks for your
suggestion.

You don't need to apologize, because asking questions is the only way to
learn. And only wise guys ask questions, mind you! :-)

Ted is a very nice and experienced guy with nearly a thousand years of
experience about nearly everything under the sun! :-)

And he has very good reasons for his posts. Trust him and ask him for help.

IBM-MAIN is followed by persons who have free time to response and are NOT
paid to give answers. You only get free (and very basic) advices here...

There is a kind guy here who is posting a lot of good posts here every few
days. Perhaps he is really too busy to check on posts every few seconds... :-)

About training, there is a kind and nice trainer very active on this very IBM-
MAIN list. Just ask for training and perhaps he will help you.

I will see if I can get you some manuals in IBM's own web-pages to get you
starting to get a solution with your questions. I don't have now any access to
my favourite system to see what I can do for you.

I will research your questions on Friday and come back to you.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht