Got approval to attend SHARE in Orlando.  I will be DRIVING to Orlando (from
Chicago area).

I have one overseas flight scheduled for later this year.  After that, "If I
can't drive there, I ain't going."  At least, not until after I retire, when
(presumably) I'll have the time to "sail" there, wherever "there" happens to
be.  :-)

    -jc-