Have you considered that the WLM CDS increased with z/OS 1.10

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/zos/v1r10/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.zos.r10.e0zm100/rwlmcds.htm

--- On Mon, 6/20/11, Sandro Ambrozic <sandro.ambro...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Sandro Ambrozic <sandro.ambro...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Inactive WLM CDS Information
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Date: Monday, June 20, 2011, 5:25 PM

2011/6/20 Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) <shmuel+ibm-m...@patriot.net>

> In
> <ce3ffbb7e42033469ef752a1d8a19ba1409...@kl1221tc.cs.ad.klmcorp.net>,
> on 06/20/2011
>    at 10:02 AM, "Vernooij, CP - SPLXM" <kees.verno...@klm.com> said:
>
> >1. this newsgroup is a mirror of the news-server. Most people get
> >their posts only from the newsserver.
>
> Not even close. AFAIK most people get their posys from the list
> server. The is a one-way gateway to Usenet, and google has an archive
> of Usenet.
>
> >I suggest you subscribe and ask your
> >question there.
>
> You don't subscribe to a news server. Since your message appears on
> the list, it is clear that you subscribed to the list server.
>
> --
>     Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, SysProg and JOAT
>     ISO position; see <http://patriot.net/~shmuel/resume/brief.html>
> We don't care. We don't have to care, we're Congress.
> (S877: The Shut up and Eat Your spam act of 2003)

Sorry, i picked the wrong bookmark to enter the initial post.

Back to WLM,

the problem was,
after a DR test, having switched CDSs to the newly defined one in the
secondary site, in the way back, the WLM switch to the original CDS in
primary site failed for internal size reasons. We were forced to re-define
the CDS to be able to activate it.

Both new definitions were made based on the values extracted from the active
production CDS at the begining of this process, at least, that's our
assumption. This CDS was allocated in 2009, when we were at z/OS 1.8 level,
now we have a 1.10 and 1.11 mix.

What we want now is to be able to examine the alternate 2009 CDS that was
preserved, to find out what was exactly the reason for this problem.

Regards,

Sandro Ambrozic
+34  666 803 223