Hello folks,

Thanks for your anser to my question. I answer some questions:

1) We have SAS but only on Windows platform not on the mainframe.
2) Actually the files that I want to send via SMTP are generated by
application programs and are printed instead of create a file.
3) The user want to receive this listing via e-mail as an attached file and
these files have diferent lengths (greather than 133 characters)
4) The solution via XMITIP is not possible because end user want to receive
plain text files of the files.

I use these JCL for that, and don't run because the files attached are
greather than 80 positions.

The JCL is the next :

//PASO001  EXEC  PGM=IEBGENER
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSOUT   DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN      DD DUMMY
//SYSUT2    DD SYSOUT=(B,TCPSMTP)
//SYSUT1   DD DISP=SHR,DSN=TEST.HEADER.EMAIL(HEADER)
//              DD DISP=SHR,DSN=TEST.PRINT.FILE1,
//              DCB=(RECFM=FBA,LRECL=210)

Thanks in advance.

Hilario