It has become my common practice to always rebuild the IPL text after
maintenance.  Also I ensure SYS1.NUCLEUS has zero secondary extents allowed.
 Several other libraries have the same restrictions (LINKLIB, LPALIB, etc).

It would also help if we were shown the entire PSW as the additional data
will give indications as to the true nature of the wait state.

On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 22:00:49 +0000, Gibney, Dave <gib...@wsu.edu> wrote:

>From wait 064
>009 A program check occurred. Accompanying message IEA304W further explains
this wait state and entry code. If the message does not appear on the
console, you can find the message in the wait state message area (WSMA). The
WSMA is described in the z/OS Internet Library at
http://www.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/bkserv/ for z/OS MVS Data Areas manuals.