From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
Sent: Thu Jun 30 17:48:20 2011
Subject: PSP buckets for a z10 mainframe

We are still running z/OS 1.9 and are getting a z10 frame. Aftter applying
the PSP PTF's recommended for 1.9, My 1.9 system would not IPL.

Could it be that the PSP PTF's when applied, need to be IPL'ed on a z10?

John Norgauer
Senior Systems Programmer
Mainframe Technical Support Services
University of California Davis Medical Center
2315 Stockton Blvd
ASB 1300
Sacramento, Ca 95817
916-734-0536

 SYSTEMS PROGRAMMING......  Guilty, until proven innocent !! "    JN  2004
"Hardware eventually breaks - Software eventually works"      anon