>I am getting more and more convinced that Barbara must convert to SU's.
>During CoD, the SU conversion factor is changed dynamically, so at each
>moment, one should be able to determine the actual capacity of the machine.
>The SU conversion factor is stored in many SMF records, so it will probably be
>at hand where you need it.

Unfortunately, Barbara is correct in stating that MSUs are meaningless, because
SU conversion is also meaningless.

SUs are derived from the pseudo-science of LSPR, which in turn is the shaky
foundation of zPCR.
This 'knowledge' is then packaged up with some marketing sleight of hand to
produce the bad metric of MSUs.
We then base (hardware & software) decisions on these WAGs to further our
business.
-
Ted MacNEIL
eamacn...@yahoo.ca