On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 00:35:00 -0500, Barbara Nitz wrote:

>>o It's bandwidth-profligate: 100KB for a 10-line message payload?  Sheesh!
>
>Almost all of IBMs webpages are. ...

Speaking of profligacy, it appears that when I do a search, then click
on one of the hits to view the page, then click the "Back" button to
view the hit list again, LISTSERV re-drives the search.  Wasteful.  But
this may be the fault of my browser.  I suppose I must remember to
open the page in a new tab, then close that tab.

-- gil