OK, I'm violating IBM "standards" on this. But I want to name my jobs what I
want to name them, not just start them with my RACF id. The problem is with
SDSF. When I do an "H", I only see things which start with my id. Like an
implicit PREFIX &SYSUID. So what I need to do to get what I want is issue an
"OWNER racfid" and an "H *" command. However, that messes up my DA display
because then I only see jobs submitted by me. Same with the other SDSF
displays. So what I would want is something like OWNER which only effects the H
screen. And it would be nice to be able to just enter the H command and not "H
*". But that's a nit. Any ideas? Or am I out of luck.

Actually, I'd still like really long job names. Like 30 or so characters with
lower case, dash, and underscore allowed. Maybe even periods. "To dream the
impossible dream! ..."

John McKown
Systems Engineer IV
IT