Have you tried it with a "FILTER OWNER EQ racfid" ? The filter only
applies to the screen you are on.
Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of McKown, John
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 1:38 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: SDSF quandry.

OK, I'm violating IBM "standards" on this. But I want to name my jobs
what I want to name them, not just start them with my RACF id. The
problem is with SDSF. When I do an "H", I only see things which start
with my id. Like an implicit PREFIX &SYSUID. So what I need to do to get
what I want is issue an "OWNER racfid" and an "H *" command. However,
that messes up my DA display because then I only see jobs submitted by
me. Same with the other SDSF displays. So what I would want is something
like OWNER which only effects the H screen. And it would be nice to be
able to just enter the H command and not "H *". But that's a nit. Any
ideas? Or am I out of luck.

Actually, I'd still like really long job names. Like 30 or so characters
with lower case, dash, and underscore allowed. Maybe even periods. "To
dream the impossible dream! ..."

John McKown
Systems Engineer IV
IT

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone *

proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the
original message. HealthMarkets(r) is the brand name for products
underwritten and issued by the insurance subsidiaries of HealthMarkets,
Inc. -The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company(r), Mid-West National Life
Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA Life and Health Insurance
Company.SM