I am all monoplex and I don't run DFHSM in one. I get "Tape not supported" with
an ISBF browse of a migrated dataset. And yes an HRECALL seems to be queued
somewhere. (I'd like to know where and how to cancel, but I won't lose sleep:)

A batch job failed with an JCL error (SMS allocation failure)

Dave Gibney
Information Technology Services
Washington State University